This two-book set is brimming with all-new Warhammer 40,000 content.
The 152-page campaign book includes:
- the story of the final acts of war in the Cryptus System featuring the combined forces of the Blood Angels, Adepta Sororitas, Astra Militarum, and the Flesh Tearers versus the Tyranids of Hive Fleet Leviathan
- an explanation of how the Necrons of Cryptus awoke to lend their aid to the beleaguered world along with the fleet of Anrakyr the Traveller
- example armies that took part in the climax of the campaign
- background of the heroes and famous regiments of the campaign
- stunning new artwork that brings the background to life and illustrates the regions of space around Cryptus
The 64-page rulebook includes:
- 8 new missions based on the events of the narrative book.
-18 new datasheets for the Blood Angels 1st and 2nd Companies, Flesh Tearers, and the Necrons of the Mephrit Dynasty. That’s the equivalent of four Codex Supplements in one book!
- new warlord traits, relics and force organisation charts for all four armies
Due to Games Workshop Trade Terms we can only ship this product within the UK and to the following European territories; Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland.
Please note that if we currently hold no stock in store, this product will be stocked to order from the supplier. This normally takes 5-10 days, but is subject to the manufacturers own stocks. If we becomes aware that we will be unable to dispatch your order within this standard period, we will contact you immediately with a revised estimate of when stock will instead be available, and will happily provide a full refund on the unavailable product/s if requested.
Write a review
SHIELD OF BAAL - EXTERMINATUS
- Brand: Games Workshop
- Product Code: 60030199041
- Availability: 5-10 Days